Saturday, August 11, 2012

Anime alphabet soup!

I've started watching dubbed anime alphabetically on Justdubs I started yesterday. You might ask yourself why I would do such a thing, it simple I'm lazy. Okay the actual reason is because on my AP account I have a grand total of 101 want to watch, and 63 stalled. I've just finished 5 centimeters per second, next is 801 T.T.S. Airbats. I'm not going to lie, this is probably not going to last very long.

I just wanted to write a little bit about what I've watched since yesterday. Since I've already watched all the .hack//'s with the exception of .hack//Quantum Specials, and .hack//The Movie: Sekai no Mukou ni, I've started my endeavor with 009-1.

009-1
I have to admit I was first hesitant to watch this anime, not because of the genre, but because of the cover. 009-1 has a somewhat plain cover that has a character that reminds me of Robotech. Because of these factors I was ignorant to the fact that it was actually made in 2006, I just assumed it was an old anime someone posted.






3x3 Eyes
A short-ish anime containing 7 episodes in total, the reason that I am saying short-ish is due to the fact of the length of the episodes. The first 4 episodes are approximately 30 minutes in length, while the last 3 are 50 minutes each. 3x3 eyes was actually made in 1991, and the second part (3 last eps) in 1994. But don't let that scare you off it's an amazing anime.



5 centimeters per Second
Snore, bring on the next anime... 1.5 stockings.









So this is what I've been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment